DEADLINE: Friday, October 28, 2022
- Go to HJeshare.com and enter our school code: MSHS2023
- Once you have entered the portal, you should see Mt. Spokane High School at the top of the browser.
- To upload your image, first, enter the first and last name of the USER uploading the photo NOT the senior’s name. Include the user’s email and contact phone number.
- Next, click the green button, “select images for upload.”
- Browse your computer for your senior’s image and select “choose.” ENTER ONLY 1 SENIOR PHOTO.
- Once you have attached your photo, enter grade, enter the student’s first and last name, add that it’s a senior photo, and add a description of the photo. (May include the student’s hair color, clothing, etc.).
Images must meet the following requirements or they may not be approved by the yearbook staff. The yearbook adviser reserves the right to refuse a photo based on appropriateness or quality of the photo. Please do not take a picture of a picture – the quality is too low.
Photo Size: 4 X 6
All images must be saved as a .JPEG or .JPG
Save image as LastName_FirstName (ex: Best_Susan.jpg)
- Photos must be a vertical orientation from the waist up. Horizontal portraits will not be accepted; full-body shots will be cropped to the correct size.
- Headshots are to be approximately 1.25 inches from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head.
- Basic front view; traditional poses only.
- Props should not detract from the senior.
- Nothing objectionable/illegal will be accepted. (Ex: any kind of weapons, beer shirt, etc.)
Example of an acceptable photo:
Not Acceptable Photos
- Selfies, glamour shots, social media style shots.
- Soft focus or out of focus shots.
- Visible underwear or tees with messages.
- Photos with hard shadows across the face. If a hat is worn, the entire face must be clear and both eyes should be visible and facing forward.
- Sunglasses or objects that obscure the student’s face.
- Photos that are too bright or too dark may not be accepted.
We want every senior’s photo included in the yearbook. It is important that the quality of your student’s image meets the printing standards set by our publishing company. In order to meet the deadline, students will need to have their photos taken over the summer or early fall. If you do not submit a professional photo, or do not meet the photo requirements, the student’s school photo from Dorian will be substituted.
Yearbook Adviser Contact Information:
Mrs. Susan Best
***Senior tributes or baby ads will be collected Dec 1 – Jan 13 only. These are ads that you purchase to honor your senior in the yearbook. More information will be forthcoming in November.