MT. SPOKANE Region 10 FCCLA
To promote personal growth and leadership development through Family and Consumer Sciences education. Focusing on the multiple roles of family member, wage earner, and community leader, members develop skills for life through character development, creative and critical thinking, interpersonal communication, practical knowledge, and career preparation.
- To provide opportunities for personal development and preparation for adult life.
- To strengthen the function of the family as a basic unit of society.
- To encourage democracy through cooperative action in the home and community.
- To encourage individual and group involvement in helping achieve global cooperation and harmony.
- To promote greater understanding between youth and adults.
- To provide opportunities for making decisions and for assuming responsibilities.
- To prepare for the multiple roles of men and women in today's society.
- To promote Family and Consumer Sciences and related occupations.
Motto: Toward New Horizons
Tagline: The Ultimate Leadership Experience
We are the Family, Career, and Community Leaders of America. We face the future with warm courage and high hope. For we have the clear consciousness of seeking old and precious values. For we are the builders of homes, homes for America's future, homes where living will be the expression of everything that is good and fair, homes where truth and love and security and faith will be realities, not dreams. We are the Family, Career, and Community Leaders of America. We face the future with warm courage and high hope.
My name is Zachary Cornthwaite.
I am your Region 10 Vice President. I have big plans for this year with increasing membership for this region and to put on an amazing fall regional meeting. My hobbies include working on cars, video games, technology, and bettering myself.