Battle of the Bell - Mead HS vs. Mt. Spokane HS
Oct. 15 at 7 p.m.
Union Stadium - Seating Capacity: 4,500
12509 N Market St, Mead, WA 99021
***Game will be broadcast live on SWX in the Spokane Area***
- Due to a Varsity Soccer Match taking place from 3:30-5 p.m., gates will open at approximately 5:30 p.m. for football spectators.
Tickets are on sale to the general public and are $7 (plus applicable fees) each.
Tickets purchased for the originally scheduled Sept. 7th game will be honored.
GSL Sports Passes
GSL Sports Passes will also allow spectators entrance to the game.
To purchase tickets, go to https://gomeadpanthersgsl.org/event-tickets
All spectators are required to follow Union Stadium policies posted at the facility, including:
- RV parking is very limited and will be located in the lot west of the stadium
- Parking opens at 3 p.m. -- carpooling is encouraged.
- Clear bags are required for all spectators.
- No re-entry will be allowed.
- Outside food and drink is prohibited.
- No pets are allowed, service animals only.
Ticket entry - see map below: