Yearbook Senior Portraits are DUE no later than Friday, October 29th
A flyer with additional information has been emailed to seniors.
To submit your photos online please go to: HJeshare.com
Enter our school code: MSHS2022 (case sensitive)
1. Go to HJeshare.com
2. Enter our school code: MSHS2022
3. Enter information of person uploading photo. Not senior's information
4. Click green button: "Select Images for Upload"
5. Browse your computer for the image and click "Choose"
6. Enter senior's grade, first and last LEGAL names, & description of photo (clothing style/color, hair/eye color, etc)
**You will receive a confirmation email from Yearbook Staff upon receipt of photo**
Photo size: 4" x 6"
Vertically Oriented from the waist up
Headshots: bottom of the chin to top of head measures 1.25" - 1.5"
NO Full body photos
300 dpi resolution (minimum)
ALL IMAGES MUST BE SAVED AS A .JPEG/.JPG
Save your image as LastName_FirstName (use legal name ex: Smith_Johnathan; not Smith_Johnny)
DO NOT email your portrait!
~ Be aware that in the absence of a submitted portrait, the school ID photo from Dorian Photography is used.
If you’re unable to afford to have a portrait photo taken but would like one, please contact the yearbook advisor: Susan Best at susan.best@ mead354.org