Yearbook Senior Portraits are DUE no later than Friday, October 27th
To submit your photos online please go to: HJeshare.com
Enter our school code: MtSpoYearbook
1. Once you have successfully entered our school portal you should see 'Mt Spokane High School" at the top of the web browser
2. To upload your image, you must first enter the first and last name of the USER uploading the photo, NOT the senior's name
3. Please include the user's email and contact phone number; should the yearbook staff need to contact the person in possession of the senior photo
4. Once the user has entered their information please click on the green button, 'select images for upload'
5. Browse your computer for the image and select "choose'
6. Once you have attached your photo please enter the student's grade, first and last name, and a description of the photo (description may include the student's hair/eye color, clothing, etc)
Vertically Oriented ~ 2" wide x 3" high - 300 dpi resolution
NO Full body photos
ALL IMAGES MUST BE SAVED AS A JPEG/JPG
Save your image as LastName, FirstName, (ex: Smith.John.jpg)
DO NOT email your portrait!
~ Be aware that in the absence of a submitted portrait, the school ID photo is used.
If you’re unable to afford to have a portrait photo taken but would like one, please contact the yearbook advisor: Sarah Carver at email@example.com